I hope that you will make plans to be with us on Sunday for our Round Up Sunday and BBQ at Ness Wood. We are praying for a dry day. Right now there is 0% chance of precipitation according to weather bug. All you need to bring is yourself and some food to share, if possible. There is no cost, and everyone is invited for a good time and a lot of fun!
Join us for:
- BBQ and Games at Ness Wood
- Cutlery, meat, baps, and sauces will be provided.
- Bring drinks, desserts, crisps or other food to share.
- Bring any chairs, blankets, or sporting equipment that you would like to use.
- NOTE: Keep in mind that there are no toilet facilities at Ness Wood.
- Homemade desert pie baking contest (must be homemade)
- Wear old-fashioned or western dress (optional)
- Afternoon music and message at Ness Wood at 3.00 PM and no evening service.
- 10.30 AM – Discipleship Classes (All Ages): Everglades Hotel
- 11.30 AM – Morning Service: Everglades Hotel
- 1.00 PM – BBQ at Ness Wood
- 3.00 PM – Afternoon Music and message at Ness Wood (No Regular Sunday Evening Service!)
Directions to Ness Woods from the Everglades Hotel
- Take the A5 (Duke St/Victoria Rd) into Derry/Londonderry from the Everglades Hotel
- Follow signs for the A6 toward Dungiven/Belfast
- Follow the A6 out of town about 5 miles
- Look for and follow signs to Ness Woods