Our church offers a FREE Bible Institute. Below are the details. Let us know if you are interested. Anyone is welcome to come, including those who want to train for ministry or those who just want to learn more about the Bible. Who is it for?
- Anyone with a desire to serve the Lord in any capacity and a desire to learn about the Bible.
- If you complete and pass some additional assignments for the classes, you will get Bible college credit for the Our Generation Training Centre. You may audit the classes, which means you can sit in the class and learn the material but do not have to complete all the assignments and will get no credit for the classes.
What will be taught?
- Autumn Trimster (13 September – 6 December 2012)– [No class on 1 November.]
- Pentateuch (Textbook: The Pentateuch by W. H. Griffith)
- Introduction to Missions (Textbook: Basics of Christian Missions by Dan Truax)
- Music Theology
- Winter Trimester (10 January – 21 March 2013)
- History of Missions
- Comparative World Religions
- Spring Trimester (11 April 2013 – 27 June 2013)
- Historical Books
- Missionary Methods
- Personal Finance
[button link=”http://www.northwestbc.com/northwest-baptist-bible-institute/institute-course-overview/”]Download the 3 Year Class Chart[/button]
When will the classes take place?
- Thursday mornings from 10 AM – 1 PM
- The teaching schedule will be:
- 10:00-10:50 – Class 1
- 10:50-11:00 – Break
- 11:00-11:50 – Class 2
- 11:50-12:00 – Break
- 12:00-12:50 – Class 3
How to enrol in the Bible Institute?
- Contact us at 028 7122 6164 or apply online.
- Be there on the first day!
- There is no cost for the classes other than purchasing your books.
[button link=”http://northwestbc.com/bible-institute-application-form/”]Apply Online TodayI[/button]