Cleaning & Set Up/Take Down
- Helping to set up and take down the signs, chairs, literature, sound equipment, hymnbooks, crèche, and children’s classes
- Abilities: Willingness, able to move and carry various church equipment
- Availability: Throughout the week to help clean and set up for various classes and meetings
Snack Food Volunteer
- Help by volunteering to bring snacks to services as designated by organizer
- Abilities: Available to bring snacks, cooking
- This team serves by being available after the weekend services to pray with people who request prayer.
- Abilities: We need people who are welcoming, friendly, available, encouraging, discerning, and people who love and understand the power of prayer!
- Availability: Serve after the weekend service you already attend!
- Help us with some behind-the-scenes work. We need people who can work during the day and can help with administrative duties, phones, filing, etc.
- Abilities: Detail person, basic computer skills
- Availability: 2-3 hours/week
Special Events Team
- Special events require extra effort, and these people would be on call for whatever is needed.
- Abilities: Teamwork, creativity, servant’s heart
- Availability: Occasionally as special events come up