To help you get grounded in your faith and learn more about the Christian faith, we offer the following discipleship lessons:
This course can be done by correspondence or with the assistance of another person from the church.
- Lesson 1: Who Is Jesus Christ?
- Lesson 2: What Is Sin?
- Lesson 3: What Are the Consequences of Sin?
- Lesson 4: What Is Repentance?
- Lesson 5: What Is Faith?
- Lesson 6: Jesus, The Lamb of God
This course can only be done in a personal Bible study with another person who has already completed the course.
Introduction: Begins with some things to know about Foundations.
- God the Father
- Jesus the Eternal Son of God
- Sin and the fall of mankind
- Biblical salvation
- Eternal security and assurance
- Reading and Studying the Bible
- The Holy Spirit
- The New Testament Church part 1
- The New Testament Church part 2
- Personal Witness
If you are interested in going through one or both of the discipleship courses, please fill out the form below.